RottenPumpkingPieRottenPumpkingPie

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 33 art Reviews

VIDEO GAMES 2: Ameja VIDEO GAMES 2: Ameja

This game was a bitch and a half..........and... I like the faces.

Chickenlump responds:

I still love you.

Thinking about stuff Thinking about stuff

This is the shit .

I don't know, what is it? I don't know, what is it?

I like this alot the colors and characters in this peace are nice and creepy......just the way I like it ,But if I could say one thing........It would be put a background on this bitch......I mean anything is better then white paper.........Me like it though so me give you 4.

Nameless Needle Felt Nameless Needle Felt

Its looks like a little skullmonkey.

The Tree of Life The Tree of Life

Splendid work as always.....I have no words to describe how much I like this and how much envy I have for the skills you possess.

FaLk responds:

thankyou very much :)

I'm Melting I'm Melting

This makes me think of one Christmas where i wanted to open my presents but I couldn't find my arms......i love your brain pitchers.

ToonHole responds:

Is this that Christmas where you got your arms as presents? Man, that's the last holiday I'm smoking DMT with you.

Valentine's Day Valentine's Day

Its easter platypus not Valentine's Day.........platypus..........whatever.........I like that he looks like a care-bear platypus

The Elephant The Elephant

I can also see a manta-ray......Don't know if you where going for that but I dig it.......I like your style of drawing too. vary nice bold lines and detail.........i always love hand drawn things so keep it up mandingo.

Just Think Just Think

My eyes enjoy looking at this and all the pretty colors make my brain happy......you need to do more things like this......................................P.S. Is it just me or do I see a little jelly fishy.

Le Burr Le Burr

weewoo

It looks like mass pleasure is erupting from her head.So it makes me think she's masturbating because her arm looks like a syringe like she's injecting pleasure into her self.......But that's jut what i see.

JusticeBustedUs responds: